We respect the intellectual property of others and we ask the users of our Web site to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, terminate the rights of any user to use our Web site (or any portion of it) who infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes on their rights under U.S. Copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you are aware of someone doing so, please contract us and include the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on this Web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on our Web site;
- your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notification is accurate and that you attest under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your content, that was removed from the Web site(or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Michigan, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Company, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, we may replace the removed content, or restore access to it, within 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice, at the Company’s sole discretion.
Notices and counter-notices with respect to this Web site should be sent to:
Russ Cuthrell, LLC
Attn: Russ Cuthrell
47935 Ben Franklin Drive
Shelby Township, Michigan 48315